The Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival celebrates the 40,000 ornamental cherry trees blooming in the city every spring with a wide diversity of programs:
- Cherry Jam Downtown (April 4th)
- Sakura Days Japan Fair (April 6-7)
- World Umbrella Dance (April 13th)
- Learn About Haiku with Michael Dylan Welch (April 22nd)
- Bike the Blossoms (April 27th)
- Plein-Air Painting
- Tree Talks and Walks
- Haiku Invitational (until June 3rd)
- Cherry Scouts Program
- Cherry Blossom Viewing Map
The annual festival captures the exuberance of the blossoming with cultural programming for the whole community to enjoy.
Join us April 4-30, 2013.